Little God Rye's Smashed Cheeseburger
A quick and easy family meal that even the fussy ones in the house will enjoy! Little God Rye's Smashed Cheeseburger is perfect with our Little God Rye's Spicy Sweet & Sour Ketchup!
- Serves: 4
- 500g Beef Mince (125g per burger)
- 1 Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Black Pepper
- Oil for Greasing
- 4 x Hi-Melt Cheese Slices
- Shredded Lettuce (washed and chopped roughly)
- 4 x Gluten-Free Burger Buns (cut in half & toasted)
- Little God Rye – Spicy Sweet & Sour Ketchup
- Pickled dill cucumbers (enough for 3 each)
Combine all burger ingredients in a bowl, divide into 4 balls. Next, cover and put in the fridge for 1 hour.
Remove from the fridge and leave to get to room temperature.
Preheat your BBQ. Grease the grill rack to prevent your burgers from sticking. Next, smash your burgers using a bowl or a burger smasher. Cook for around 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Add, the cheese slice for 1 minute until melted (use a metal bowl over the top to melt the cheese quicker and better).
Toast your buns insides and then place lettuce, burger, cucumbers & Little God Rye’s sauce.