You just can't beat a Casserole in the winter cold months! it might not be flash but its done right easy to create and with Outer Spice's Lonestar Cowboy rub in it and our Smokey Jerk BBQ Hot Sauce it's even more banging with flavour and a little heat!
- Beef chuck (slow cook beef) (chopped into chunks)
- 1LTR Gluten-Free Beef stock
- 1 Glass red wine
- 2 brown onions (chopped roughly)
- 2 Carrots (diced)
- 200g Potatoes (chopped roughly)
- Fresh rosemary (few sticks)
- 1-2 Tbsp Outer Spice Lonestar Cowboy
- 1-2 Tbsp Smokey Jerk BBQ or Demeter Gourmet Herb Jalapeno
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Season with sea salt & black pepper
- Parsley garnish
Season with salt and pepper meat and pop a fry pan with a 1 Tbsp oil, brown the meat and do in parts and then remove once done.
Pop a little more oil if required to cook the onions until soft but not brown.
Now add the red wine and allow to reduce to half.
Now add the vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes, re add the meat and then add all other ingredients and bring to the boil.
Pop the fresh rosemary just on the top and remove before serving.
Next, transfer to an oven dish and cook for 2 hours or until meat nearly falling apart.
Serve and garnish with fresh parsley.