Asian Fish Noodles
If you like Asian food and fish then this quick and easy Asian fish noodles recipe using The Demonic hot sauce and our Thai Chilli Jam is going to be right up your street!
- Gluten Free
- Serves: 4
- Vermicelli Rice Noodles
- 500ml Chicken stock (Gluten-free)
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce (Gluten-free)
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 2 Tsp Ginger
- 1 Tsp Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- 1-2 Tbsp The Demonic Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Thai Chili Jam
- White fish (no skin) (Marinade – 1 Tbsp sesame oil & 2 Tbsp light GF soy sauce)
- 2 Spring onions (sliced thinly)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh coriander (garnish)
- Season with sea salt & ground black pepper
- 4 x Broccolini) (Marinade – ½ Tsp sesame oil & 1 Tbsp light GF soy sauce, 1 Tsp minced ginger, 1 Tsp minced garlic, 2 Tsp sesame seeds)
- Roasted sesame seeds (garnish)
- 1 x Red chilli (sliced thinly - garnish
- 1 Fresh lime (cut into quarters)
The broth, simmer ingredients in a saucepan over medium-high heat until well flavoured (8-10 minutes). Keep warm.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200C.
Place fish on a separate roasting tray lined with baking paper. Combine soy sauce and sesame oil in a bowl, drizzle mixture over fish, and roast until just cooked through (12-14 minutes).
Toss broccolini in soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and sesame seeds in a roasting pan line with baking paper and roast, until lightly browned and just tender (6-8 minutes).
Cook your noodles to the packet instructions and set aside.
Pour the broth over the noodles and leave to cook for 2 minutes.
Get your serving bowls and pour the broth over your noodles and then put the fish on top of the noodles, then broccolini to the side of the fish, coriander, sesame seeds, red chilli, lime, and spring onion, Now Enjoy!
TIP: If you are not gluten-free use egg noodles instead.